AccessLex Resource Collections
Follow the instructions below to submit your original work ("Work") to the AccessLex Resources Collection ("ARC"). You will be notified within six weeks regarding the suitability of your submission for addition to the ARC.
- Provide a bio about yourself and any co-authors.
- Upload your electronic file, if any, and associated files. Please make sure your Work is in one of the following formats: Microsoft Word (Word), Rich Text Format (RTF) or Adobe Acrobat (PDF). If you use a word-processing program other than Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option to save the Work as an RTF file.
- To update or remove your Work, please see the Author FAQs.
All Works submitted to the ARC must meet the following requirements:
- The Work does not infringe any copyright or otherwise violate any intellectual property rights.
- The copyright holder or holders grant AccessLex Institute a perpetual non-exclusive right to publish and/or distribute the Work publicly, create derivative works and otherwise make it part of the ARC.
Works with the following content are not permitted to be submitted unless the content is permanently redacted or removed prior to submission:
- FERPA-protected information.
- HIPAA-regulated information.
- Content barred by law or regulation from publication, such as libelous content.
- Intellectual property for which the submitter does not have permission to submit and distribute.
- Non-public personally identifiable information.
- Records protected by state privacy laws.